How To Buy a California Liquor License - Liquor License Agents
Liquor Licence Agents
+1 800-799-9081

How to Buy a California Liquor License

Do you have a business or establishment that requires you to offer and sell liquor to your customers? If this is the case, you need to buy a California liquor license. Here at Liquor License Agents, our goal is to assist in making your purchase hassle-free and easy. Our staff is comprised of industry professionals that can provide you with guidance as you decide to obtain a liquor license, whether from the Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) or from an open market seller. We strive to provide you with options that promise the best value for your business.

Professional Liquor Licensing Assistance

Restaurants, hotels, bars, nightclubs, and similar establishments all require the proper liquor licensing before catering to their clientele. This also applies to those who wish to sell alcohol wholesale or retail. We will help you throughout the entire process, from doing the necessary research up until the final piece of paperwork is filed. We aim to make this experience as worry-free as possible for you.

You don’t need to stress over buying a liquor license, because we’ll take care of everything. We’ll do research and preparation, do field work, complete paperwork, answer all your queries, and even counsel you if there is ever an objector’s conference.

More importantly, we will liaise with the corresponding offices and authorities, including the ABC Office, the local police, and the City Council. Through each step, we guarantee to track and oversee all aspects of your application so that there are no unnecessary kinks along the way.

Liquor Licence Agents

Why Work with Us

This entire experience isn’t just time-consuming. It can also be confusing, especially if it’s your first time. Fortunately, Liquor License Agents has ten years of hands-on experience in the hospitality industry. Our experience in this field will be your best bet when trying to buy California liquor licenses.

We will perform the following tasks when applying for your license:

  • Conduct a feasibility study to weigh the odds for success in securing the license
  • Finalize the application and file it with the Alcoholic Beverage Control office
  • Facilitate site inspections and surveys in the immediate vicinity
  • Guarantee that public notices of your license application are adequate and on time
  • Liaise with the ABC, law enforcement officials, local government offices, and concerned citizens
  • Represent you in conferences or hearings, should the need arise

There is no question that we provide only professional levels of assistance. Our team is perfectly capable of handling all sorts of liquor licensing needs without compromising the values of respect and integrity of our clients and their businesses.

If you have a business that bids you to buy California liquor licenses, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our industry specialists will gladly take the load off you and assist you with your needs. If you aren’t convinced yet, give us a call or fill out this form for a free consultation and see for yourself why we are the leaders in this industry today. Be sure to ask about how we are able to offer liquor licenses for up to 30% cheaper than our competition.

Type 20 & 21 Liquor

Both Type 20 and Type 21 licenses are designated for the sale of alcohol for off-premises consumption. Minors are allowed on the premises of businesses that are issued this type of license. The Type 20 license is issued for the sale of packaged beer and wine, while the Type 21 is designated for the sale of general packaged alcohol, including spirits and liquor.

Type 41 & 47 Liquor

Probably some of the most common types of liquor licenses, the Type 41 and Type 47 licenses are specifically designated for businesses that primarily serve food. The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control states that, in order to be issued a Type 41 or Type 47 license, your facility must be a “bona fide eating place.” 51% of the total sales should come from food.

Type 48 Liquor

Type 48 licenses differ from Type 41 and Type 47 licenses as they are used in establishments that are not primarily eateries. Type 48 Licenses are typically issued for bars and nightclubs. The Type 48 license permits the holder to serve liquor until 2:00 AM. Unique to this license, the Type 48 allows closed containers of beer or wine to be sold for “off-premises” consumption.

Schedule an Appointment | 800.799.9081

Our professionals are readily available to hear your goals and needs, take 10 minutes to share with us your future plans and we’ll show you how perfectly we fit in with them.

Scroll to Top