How to Buy a California Liquor License
Professional Liquor Licensing Assistance
Restaurants, hotels, bars, nightclubs, and similar establishments all require the proper liquor licensing before catering to their clientele. This also applies to those who wish to sell alcohol wholesale or retail. We will help you throughout the entire process, from doing the necessary research up until the final piece of paperwork is filed. We aim to make this experience as worry-free as possible for you.
You don’t need to stress over buying a liquor license, because we’ll take care of everything. We’ll do research and preparation, do field work, complete paperwork, answer all your queries, and even counsel you if there is ever an objector’s conference.
More importantly, we will liaise with the corresponding offices and authorities, including the ABC Office, the local police, and the City Council. Through each step, we guarantee to track and oversee all aspects of your application so that there are no unnecessary kinks along the way.
Why Work with Us
This entire experience isn’t just time-consuming. It can also be confusing, especially if it’s your first time. Fortunately, Liquor License Agents has ten years of hands-on experience in the hospitality industry. Our experience in this field will be your best bet when trying to buy California liquor licenses.
We will perform the following tasks when applying for your license:
- Conduct a feasibility study to weigh the odds for success in securing the license
- Finalize the application and file it with the Alcoholic Beverage Control office
- Facilitate site inspections and surveys in the immediate vicinity
- Guarantee that public notices of your license application are adequate and on time
- Liaise with the ABC, law enforcement officials, local government offices, and concerned citizens
- Represent you in conferences or hearings, should the need arise
There is no question that we provide only professional levels of assistance. Our team is perfectly capable of handling all sorts of liquor licensing needs without compromising the values of respect and integrity of our clients and their businesses.