California Liquor License Type 21 - Liquor License Agents
Liquor Licence Agents
+1 800-799-9081


From start to finish, idea to opening, we’re the best in the industry to help you make it all happen.

Created with Fabric.js 5.2.4
Liquor Licence Agents
If you’re planning on opening a liquor store, grocery store or convenience store in California, you will need a California Liquor License Type 21 if you intend to sell alcohol. Type 21 licenses are designated as off-premises licenses for the general sale of liquor, including packaged beer and wine. This type of California liquor license does not allow for the sale of open containers of alcohol. Also, there is no stipulation under the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) that bars minors from being present on the premises. If you feel that your business requires a California Liquor License Type 21, then you have come to the right place! We can help you to obtain a California Liquor License Type 21, no matter which county in California your business is in. We can provide you with assistance and consultation in applying for a license directly from the ABC, or help you in brokering the purchase of your California Liquor License Type 21 from a seller on the open market. Do you currently have a California Liquor License Type 21? Are you looking for qualified buyers for your license? Our team can assist you there too! We can ensure that we find the best value for your license, while also vetting any interested buyers to ensure that they are qualified under the requirements of the ABC.

Schedule an Appointment | 800.799.9081

Our professionals are readily available to hear your goals and needs, take 10 minutes to share with us your future plans and we’ll show you how perfectly we fit in with them.

Scroll to Top