Los Angeles Liquor License Type 41 - Liquor License Agents
+1 800-799-9081


From start to finish, idea to opening, we’re the best in the industry to help you make it all happen.

Created with Fabric.js 5.2.4

If you’re starting a restaurant, one of the most important things to be concerned with is compliance. Licensing for the various aspects of your business is a major factor in getting your restaurant up and running. This is especially true when it comes to serving alcohol. Beer and wine licenses are a crucial component to numerous Los Angeles eateries. Family restaurants and fine dining establishments alike require a Los Angeles liquor license to serve alcohol. Whether it is a full alcohol permit or a beer and wine permit, a Los Angeles liquor license is crucial if your business has any intention of serving alcohol of any kind.

The type of license you’ll need will vary, based on the type of alcohol you intend to serve at your establishment. However, you’ll most likely be seeking one of the most common types of liquor licenses for restaurants – the Los Angeles Liquor License Type 41. The Type 41 license is specifically designated for businesses that primarily serve food. The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control states that, in order to be issued a Type 41 license, your establishment must be a “bona fide eating place.” Essentially, this means that your business must generate at least 51% of all gross sales from food. Also, the food must be true, prepared food that you would find in most restaurants or cafes.

In addition to what kind of alcohol you serve, it is also important to comply with how it is served. The Type 41 license is for beer and wine, and is designated as an “On-premises” license. This means that alcohol may be sold, opened and served on the premises, but may not sell closed containers to be consumed elsewhere.

Have you been looking for a license for your business? If you feel that your business requires a Los Angeles Liquor License Type 41, then look no further. We can help you to obtain a Type 41 license, with no stress or hassle on your part. We can either provide assistance and consultation in applying for a license directly from the ABC, or we can assist you by brokering the purchase of your Los Angeles Liquor License Type 41.

Are you interested in selling your Los Angeles Type 41 liquor license? Our team can assist you there too! We can ensure that we find the best value for your license, while also vetting any interested buyers to ensure that they are qualified under the requirements of the ABC.

Schedule an Appointment | 800.799.9081

Our professionals are readily available to hear your goals and needs, take 10 minutes to share with us your future plans and we’ll show you how perfectly we fit in with them.

Scroll to Top